02K6679 | IBM Lenovo Li-Ion Battery
- Please note that Apple, Compaq, Cisco, Dell, IBM, HP, Maxtor, Fujitsu, Seagate, Sun or any item once processed can not be cancelled or returned for credit. There may be a restocking fee of minimum £ 20 or up to 20% on certain products which differs from product to product.
- For Memory Products: Ordered part may be shipped Micron, Samsung, Crucial, Hynix or any other manufacturers with 100% Compatibility.
- Please note that most of the major manufacturers (e.g. HP, IBM, Compaq, Dell) part numbers have established corresponding spare part numbers (spare P/N#), or field replacement part numbers (fru #'s) for their items. When you receive the part it may display this Spare P/N# or FRU # on it. You can easily reference this part number as a valid replacement part for your ordered item at any of the manufacturer websites. If you need any assistance in this regard please call our Sales Department at +44 (020) 3350 1222.
- This part # has a 30 days limited exchange warranty for replacement only with the same part. Some drives may have 90 days warranty which you can confirm. The product may have other warranties like manufacturer, service, or extended warranty that you can confirm with the sales department.
- All hardware sold are bulk equipment with no drivers and cd included. If you need a driver or CD installation for a particular item please call to confirm that we have it.
- All orders require time for processing. Guaranteed shipping services are only guaranteed for the transit time. This does not include the time it takes to process your order.
- ComputingParts.co.uk will quote all destination charge prior once we have confirmed order. We are responsible for transporting goods to door after you have made the payment.
- Our online shipping calculator is based to calculate shipping for memory, hard drive and other items that are less than 5 lbs. It may not calculate the correct shipping cost of items that are more than 5 lbs. Please do call us to confirm before you place the order for items that are heavier in shipping. If you do place the order by mistake you may receive an email or call from our customer service department with the exact shipping charges. Some of the items that come in this category are laptops, servers, racks, motherboards.
- Under the distance selling regulations, you (the consumer) have the right to cancel your order within 28 days from the day after the date of arrival of your order. We will accept returns within 28 days of receipt of your order if you change your mind or no longer want the item as long as the item is returned in a salable condition and in its original packaging.
- We can offer an exchange or a credit note towards your next purchase or refund your money dependent on circumstances. Please note that for the return of non-faulty items, refund amount received (if any) will be based on our current sale price of the item and not your original purchase price. Items returned to us due to a manufacturer's fault later than 28 days after the item was delivered will be eligible for a repair or direct replacement. Where a direct replacement cannot be offered, or a repair is beyond economical repair we will offer an exchange or credit voucher towards any other product on the website.
- Please note that if order is returned after 28 days for any other reason than it is faulty and the buyer has requested a refund, we reserve the right to charge a 20% restocking fee.
- Your 30-day right of cancellation does not apply to any software products or any consumable products which (by their very nature) cannot be returned e.g. Ink cartridges, ink refill kits.
- Carriage charges for returned goods will be incurred by the customer. Carriage charges will be applied to any order that is returned and that was shipped on a free delivery. In order to accept good(s) as being faulty, we must be able to replicate the described fault.
- Before returning any good(s) to us, you must contact us by email to notify us so that we can issue you instructions. After contacting us by e-mail your enquiry will be processed and you will be allocated a returns form and given instructions on how to return good(s). Please note that we aim to process all returned good(s) within 48 hours of receipt, but returns / refunds can take up to 7 working days to be processed.
- We strongly advise all customers to return their good(s) by recorded delivery. It is your responsibility to ensure that good(s) are packaged sufficiently prior to returning them. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that all returned good(s) reach us safely.
- This cancellation and return policy does not affect your legal rights.